Most of the makers have arrived and set up… they’ve been on tours of our museums and heard talks from Tim Hunkin (of Secret Life of Machines and Under the Pier show at Southwold fame) and Andy Harsley (of BBC Dragons Den fame) they’ve played with each others’ projects, they’ve sampled local bitter, they’ve retired to bed tired but happy. Now they’re ready for you all to arrive tomorrow! We hope to see you at the first Derby Mini-Maker Faire – open between 11am and 4pm on Sunday the 3rd of June.
Register for tickets
- RT @MakerFaireBRS: Don't leave it too late, only a few more days left to apply for the Bristol Maker Faire Call for Makers. #mmfbrs 3 months ago
- RT @DerbyMakers: We’ve got a snazzy new logo! What do you think? 3 months ago
- Blog post about us from Hannah Napier hannahnapier.co.uk/2012/08/derby-… 9 months ago
- RT @sugru: Big news all: sugru's in the Olympics! #TeamGB Olympic fencer James Davis is using it on his kit! bit.ly/QOs8D2 #Olymp ... 9 months ago
- Looking forward to @MakerFaireMCR this weekend... Good luck everyone - keep calm and enjoy! 10 months ago