We will shortly be announcing our ‘call for makers’ for the 2nd Derby Maker Faire, planned to coincide with Derbyshire Discovery Days on the 26 October 2013 – please put this date in your diaries! More information will be posted over the next 1-2 weeks, in the meantime you can remember all the great stuff that happened at the 2012 maker faire by watching Faruq Fayaz’s film here – or visit the Silk Mill Tumblr site here, where you can see pics and videos from visitors and collaborators by clicking Archive and viewing May and June 2012.
A HUGE thank to all of our 2014 sponsors
- RT @derbymuseums: Are you a maker, tinkerer, crafter ...? Come and join us at the next @MakerFaireDERBY at @derbysilkmill in October http:/… 1 week ago
- RT @derbysilkmill: DO NOT MISS > We are excited to welcome male voice choir YesterYear on Saturday. Tickets > derbymuseums.org/events/harmony/ http:/… 1 week ago
- We've had some great applications for our #makerfaire already! Come and join the fun in October @derbysilkmill bit.ly/callformakers 1 week ago
- RT @MoSulemanFCCA: R U passionate about STEM &want 2help inspire young people 2make.Then B a sponsor of @MakerFaireDERBY #UKBusinessHour ht… 1 week ago
- Hello to all our worldwide #maker friends @ScranMakerFaire @makerfairelx @Sjmakerfaire @HouMaker @prestonhack @makerfaireri @makermelaIndia 1 week ago
Free Digital Copy!