We will shortly be announcing our ‘call for makers’ for the 2nd Derby Maker Faire, planned to coincide with Derbyshire Discovery Days on the 26 October 2013 – please put this date in your diaries! More information will be posted over the next 1-2 weeks, in the meantime you can remember all the great stuff that happened at the 2012 maker faire by watching Faruq Fayaz’s film here – or visit the Silk Mill Tumblr site here, where you can see pics and videos from visitors and collaborators by clicking Archive and viewing May and June 2012.
Thanks to for their support for Derby Mini Maker Faire 2013:
- The Call For #Makers for the third Derby Mini Maker Faire is out now. Deadline to apply: September 1 makerfairederby.com #DMMF14 17 hours ago
- Thank you to everyone who has applied to be part of this year’s event. We’ll be letting you know w/c 1 Sept makerfairederby.com #DMMF14 1 day ago
- Inspire the next generation of #makers in #DerbyUK and become a sponsor at this year’s Maker Faire makerfairederby.com/sponsor/ #DMMF14 1 day ago
- RT @derbymuseums: It's not too late to apply to be part of this year's @MakerFaireDERBY. Apply here, deadline 1 September http://t.co/V1yVq… 1 day ago
- Inspire the next generation of #makers in #DerbyUK and become a sponsor at this year's Maker Faire makerfairederby.com/sponsor/ #DMMF14 2 days ago
Free Digital Copy!