We will shortly be announcing our ‘call for makers’ for the 2nd Derby Maker Faire, planned to coincide with Derbyshire Discovery Days on the 26 October 2013 – please put this date in your diaries! More information will be posted over the next 1-2 weeks, in the meantime you can remember all the great stuff that happened at the 2012 maker faire by watching Faruq Fayaz’s film here – or visit the Silk Mill Tumblr site here, where you can see pics and videos from visitors and collaborators by clicking Archive and viewing May and June 2012.
A HUGE thank to all of our 2014 sponsors
- Morning #Makers! We have now been in touch with who will be joining us at #MakerFaire at @derbysilkmill! We're excited, are you? #DMMF15 10 hours ago
- RT @FabLabLondon: Join our Filament Workshop in #FabLabLondon! #3Dprinting More info: fablablondon.org/events/3d-hubs… http://t.co/zfJGpIZoY1 12 hours ago
- @shhmakers @derbysilkmill Woohoo - Looking forward to it too! #DMMF15 22 hours ago
- RT @shhmakers: Good News!!! We are going to @MakerFaireDERBY at the @derbysilkmill We're looking forward to it, we cant wait! #DMMF15 22 hours ago
- Evening #HandmadeHour SAVE THE DATE > Saturday 24 October for the 4th Derby Mini #MakerFaire makerfairederby.com http://t.co/lfEBBSjaPc 1 day ago
Free Digital Copy!