We will shortly be announcing our ‘call for makers’ for the 2nd Derby Maker Faire, planned to coincide with Derbyshire Discovery Days on the 26 October 2013 – please put this date in your diaries! More information will be posted over the next 1-2 weeks, in the meantime you can remember all the great stuff that happened at the 2012 maker faire by watching Faruq Fayaz’s film here – or visit the Silk Mill Tumblr site here, where you can see pics and videos from visitors and collaborators by clicking Archive and viewing May and June 2012.
- @BrittaJarvis pencil in Oct 25th- we'll confirm it soon 👍 12 hours ago
- A great post #DMMF13 meeting with @ChickenGrylls @HSNOTTS @derbysilkmill. 2014 date pencilled in- watch this space for confirmation! 12 hours ago
- RT @Kitronik: Out @MakerFaireDERBY write up is now online kitronik.co.uk/news-info/derb… 1 day ago
- RT @Hydrophilous: Some pics from the Derby Mini Makers Faire 2013 flic.kr/s/aHsjNsRZ2A @DerbyMakers @DerbySilkMill #DMMF13 1 week ago
- Maker Faire 2013 was a blast! wp.me/p2kvrz-rI 2 weeks ago
Free Digital Copy!