We will shortly be announcing our ‘call for makers’ for the 2nd Derby Maker Faire, planned to coincide with Derbyshire Discovery Days on the 26 October 2013 – please put this date in your diaries! More information will be posted over the next 1-2 weeks, in the meantime you can remember all the great stuff that happened at the 2012 maker faire by watching Faruq Fayaz’s film here – or visit the Silk Mill Tumblr site here, where you can see pics and videos from visitors and collaborators by clicking Archive and viewing May and June 2012.
A HUGE thank to all of our 2014 sponsors
- RT @elainelimnewton: Ooh loved hanging a go with the laser cutter @derbysilkmill for the @CraftsCouncilUK make shift do event! http://t.co/… 4 days ago
- RT @CraftsCouncilUK: The @Arts_Foundation announce the shortlist for £10,000 Materials Innovation Award ccuk.cc/vw http://t.co/… 4 days ago
- RT @derbysilkmill: Creative Commission- Response to @derbymuseums historic bird collection for @DMNature project derbymuseums.org/calloutbird/ htt… 1 week ago
- RT @Kitronik: The 3rd Annual Derby Mini Maker Faire - A Look Back. kitronik.co.uk/blog/3rd-annua… @MakerFaireDERBY 1 week ago
- @ChickenGrylls are you heading to @MakerFaireEC today? 1 week ago
Free Digital Copy!