We will shortly be announcing our ‘call for makers’ for the 2nd Derby Maker Faire, planned to coincide with Derbyshire Discovery Days on the 26 October 2013 – please put this date in your diaries! More information will be posted over the next 1-2 weeks, in the meantime you can remember all the great stuff that happened at the 2012 maker faire by watching Faruq Fayaz’s film here – or visit the Silk Mill Tumblr site here, where you can see pics and videos from visitors and collaborators by clicking Archive and viewing May and June 2012.
A HUGE thank to all of our 2014 sponsors
- RT @derbyfeste: Culture is so important to our city getting stronger each year. And we love it! #ABE2015 @MarketingDerby 4 days ago
- RT @derbymuseums: Makers, creators and inventors! We need your help to make a GIANT chain reaction machine derbymuseums.org/events/whatif2… http://t.… 5 days ago
- RT @derbysilkmill: Learn basic soldering skills and make a speaker for your mobile phone in The Silk Mill Workshop. Thursday 29, £10pp http… 5 days ago
- RT @CodeClub: Based in the #WestMidlands & passionate about getting kids coding? We're looking for a regional coordinator! https://t.co/O8I… 1 week ago
- Learn how to make an amp for your phone! Get hands on making at @derbysilkmill £10pp + booking derbymuseums.org/events/lms1/ http://t.co/D5QcxQ23pL 1 week ago
Free Digital Copy!