We will shortly be announcing our ‘call for makers’ for the 2nd Derby Maker Faire, planned to coincide with Derbyshire Discovery Days on the 26 October 2013 – please put this date in your diaries! More information will be posted over the next 1-2 weeks, in the meantime you can remember all the great stuff that happened at the 2012 maker faire by watching Faruq Fayaz’s film here – or visit the Silk Mill Tumblr site here, where you can see pics and videos from visitors and collaborators by clicking Archive and viewing May and June 2012.
Thanks to for their support for Derby Mini Maker Faire 2013:
- RT @emma_hallam: Eep! This year's @MakerFaireDERBY is going to be amazing! Lots of work and fun now until October! @ChickenGrylls @ndreamer… 7 hours ago
- #DMMF14 Applications are now CLOSED! makerfairederby.com/2014/09/02/app… 7 hours ago
- Woah- we've had so many great applications for this years Faire! Applications are now closed. If you have applied, we'll be in touch soon! 8 hours ago
- Thanks guys! #makerfairelove “@makerfairehx: Enjoyed #makerfairehx? Head to @MakerFaireDERBY in Oct for more Maker goodness :-) #makerfaire” 3 days ago
- Last chance to apply to be part of this years #MakerFaire in October @derbysilkmill. Deadline Monday makerfairederby.com #DMMF14 3 days ago
Free Digital Copy!