We will shortly be announcing our ‘call for makers’ for the 2nd Derby Maker Faire, planned to coincide with Derbyshire Discovery Days on the 26 October 2013 – please put this date in your diaries! More information will be posted over the next 1-2 weeks, in the meantime you can remember all the great stuff that happened at the 2012 maker faire by watching Faruq Fayaz’s film here – or visit the Silk Mill Tumblr site here, where you can see pics and videos from visitors and collaborators by clicking Archive and viewing May and June 2012.
A HUGE thank to all of our 2014 sponsors
- RT @Ablewild: Teach kids to #code with this great value ebook bundle humblebundle.com/books #Scratch #Python #JS #ebooks via @humblebooks 2 days ago
- RT @gamecity: 6pm this friday @NVA_nottingham : Mario the Musical! What else could you possibly need to know? 2 days ago
- RT @derbymuseums: Maker? Come and share your project with us at the next @MakerFaireDERBY @derbysilkmill bit.ly/callformakers #DMMF15 htt… 3 days ago
- RT @BBCTech: Have you tried turning it off and on again? Museum seeks people who can fix #BBC Micros bbc.in/1g1GYpl http://t.co/rVw… 3 days ago
- RT @makerfaire: RT @derbysilkmill: Come and share what you make with us at @MakerFaireDERBY in October bit.ly/callformakers http://t.co/C… 5 days ago
Free Digital Copy!