We will shortly be announcing our ‘call for makers’ for the 2nd Derby Maker Faire, planned to coincide with Derbyshire Discovery Days on the 26 October 2013 – please put this date in your diaries! More information will be posted over the next 1-2 weeks, in the meantime you can remember all the great stuff that happened at the 2012 maker faire by watching Faruq Fayaz’s film here – or visit the Silk Mill Tumblr site here, where you can see pics and videos from visitors and collaborators by clicking Archive and viewing May and June 2012.
A HUGE thank to all of our 2015 sponsors
- RT @derbysilkmill: Just over a week to go until #Matisse - Drawing with Scissors opens at the Museum & Art Gallery #savethedate https://t.c… 1 week ago
- RT @British_Made: All clear for late night shopping this Thursday @Sheenaholland inkandthread.co.uk/blogs/news #DerbyUK @DerbyLIVE @DerbyCQ https… 1 week ago
- RT @derbysilkmill: Have you visited us recently? Share your thoughts on @TripAdvisorUK Photo- @MakerFaireDERBY tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Rev… http… 1 week ago
- RT @Lunar21: When L21 visited the @MakerFaireDERBY last month, - read all about it, with photos from @emma_hallam lunar21.com/mini-maker-fai… 2 weeks ago
- RT @PiKonCamera: @MakerFaireDERBY PiKon crowd finding on the final count down! Please RT. indiegogo.com/projects/pikon… https://t.co/8JjfH9cBwZ 2 weeks ago
Free Digital Copy!