We will shortly be announcing our ‘call for makers’ for the 2nd Derby Maker Faire, planned to coincide with Derbyshire Discovery Days on the 26 October 2013 – please put this date in your diaries! More information will be posted over the next 1-2 weeks, in the meantime you can remember all the great stuff that happened at the 2012 maker faire by watching Faruq Fayaz’s film here – or visit the Silk Mill Tumblr site here, where you can see pics and videos from visitors and collaborators by clicking Archive and viewing May and June 2012.
A HUGE thank to all of our 2014 sponsors
- RT @ChickenGrylls: I'm delighted to see @LDN_Makerspace making progress on their new space youtube.com/watch?v=m0gt2x… hope to visit soon. 3 hours ago
- A great feature in @DerbyTelegraph on @Seasofred2014 artist Paul Cummins derbytelegraph.co.uk/POPPY-MAN-RETU… Maker Talk Saturday > bit.ly/dmmftickets 5 hours ago
- Derby #MakerFaire 2014 will be 2 days of making! 25 Oct 10-4pm: THE MAIN EVENT 26 Oct 11-3pm: Workhops 5-7pm: Talks bit.ly/dmmftickets 9 hours ago
- RT @BLOODHOUND_SSC: Chris on the BLOODHOUND Build Team turning metal to make an HTP (rocket oxidiser) tank sensor boss. #HandCrafted http:/… 10 hours ago
- We'd love to see a sneak peek photo of the open source #smartwatch @LemzoElectronic before #MakerFaire at the weekend :) #DMMF14 13 hours ago
Free Digital Copy!