We will shortly be announcing our ‘call for makers’ for the 2nd Derby Maker Faire, planned to coincide with Derbyshire Discovery Days on the 26 October 2013 – please put this date in your diaries! More information will be posted over the next 1-2 weeks, in the meantime you can remember all the great stuff that happened at the 2012 maker faire by watching Faruq Fayaz’s film here – or visit the Silk Mill Tumblr site here, where you can see pics and videos from visitors and collaborators by clicking Archive and viewing May and June 2012.
A HUGE thank to all of our 2014 sponsors
- RT @JonathanMuseum: Early start getting ready for @MakerFaireDERBY @derbysilkmill looking forward to meeting makers, busy weekend & lots of… 32 minutes ago
- RT @develop3d: .@autodesk's Parisian pop-up gallery is tres bien, might be #appearing in a city near you: fb.me/75h5Z30Vw http://t.… 8 hours ago
- RT @d_f_evans: Two more sleeps until Derby Mini Maker Faire, @MakerFaireDERBY and @DerbyMakers! #DMMF14 8 hours ago
- RT @MarkMellors: .@MakerFaireDERBY todo:bighak:fit tyres,charge batts,find tx;windtunnel:test smoke,order dry ice,print model;coanda:test c… 10 hours ago
- @MarkMellors crikey! We've got lots to do too, bring on the beer and pizza tomorrow night eh? 10 hours ago
Free Digital Copy!