We will shortly be announcing our ‘call for makers’ for the 2nd Derby Maker Faire, planned to coincide with Derbyshire Discovery Days on the 26 October 2013 – please put this date in your diaries! More information will be posted over the next 1-2 weeks, in the meantime you can remember all the great stuff that happened at the 2012 maker faire by watching Faruq Fayaz’s film here – or visit the Silk Mill Tumblr site here, where you can see pics and videos from visitors and collaborators by clicking Archive and viewing May and June 2012.
Thanks to for their support for Derby Mini Maker Faire 2013:
- Calling all Makers of #DerbyUK! Come and join us at the third Derby Maker Faire @derbysilkmill Register here bit.ly/dmmf14 #DMMF14 3 hours ago
- SAVE THE DATE 25/26 October Derby Mini Maker Faire 2014. Call for Makers is now out! bit.ly/dmmf14 #DMMF14 #make #maker #DerbyUK 1 day ago
- Join us for the 3rd Derby Mini Maker Faire at @derbysilkmill 25/26 October. Maker? Register here bit.ly/dmmf14 #DMMF14 2 days ago
- RT @museomixuk: *Roll up!* *Roll up!* Want to find out about #MuseomixUK's 2014 hosts? Read all about @derbysilkmill here > http://t.co/Df2… 3 days ago
- RT @derbymuseums: VIDEO: Take a look at what has been happening over at The Silk Mill @derbysilkmill as part of #remakemuseum http://t.co/Y… 3 days ago
Free Digital Copy!