We will shortly be announcing our ‘call for makers’ for the 2nd Derby Maker Faire, planned to coincide with Derbyshire Discovery Days on the 26 October 2013 – please put this date in your diaries! More information will be posted over the next 1-2 weeks, in the meantime you can remember all the great stuff that happened at the 2012 maker faire by watching Faruq Fayaz’s film here – or visit the Silk Mill Tumblr site here, where you can see pics and videos from visitors and collaborators by clicking Archive and viewing May and June 2012.
Thanks to for their support for Derby Mini Maker Faire 2013:
- Don't miss the 3rd Derby Mini #MakerFaire @derbysilkmill on 25/26 October- it's going to be a cracker! makerfairederby.com #DMMF14 1 day ago
- RT @Evolve_Derby: Artists, designers & makers are invited to apply for stalls @BanksMillStudio #Artisan #Fair 28-30 Nov #openstudios http:… 1 day ago
- RT @MakerFaireNash: http://t.co/I0jk3vPOVs 1 day ago
- RT @TimWappat: Up at 7am to do soldering, start of prep for @MakerFaireDERBY #DMMF14 http://t.co/BKyHcMc8c7 1 day ago
- RT @derbysilkmill: Robots, soldering, 3D printing, science and a giant marble run! Don’t miss @MakerFaireDERBY 25/26 October http://t.co/3h… 1 day ago
Free Digital Copy!