We will shortly be announcing our ‘call for makers’ for the 2nd Derby Maker Faire, planned to coincide with Derbyshire Discovery Days on the 26 October 2013 – please put this date in your diaries! More information will be posted over the next 1-2 weeks, in the meantime you can remember all the great stuff that happened at the 2012 maker faire by watching Faruq Fayaz’s film here – or visit the Silk Mill Tumblr site here, where you can see pics and videos from visitors and collaborators by clicking Archive and viewing May and June 2012.
A HUGE thank to all of our 2014 sponsors
- RT @g105b: Finished my handmade synthesiser thanks to @ChickenGrylls at @derbysilkmill http://t.co/g7sSoHaw3p 5 hours ago
- RT @SallyThompson: Ok, awesome giveaway time! Follow & RT to enter to win this original concept illo from The Ruby Equation! @RosyPress htt… 5 hours ago
- RT @ChickenGrylls: 6 seconds of action from @MakerFaireHX vine.co/v/eblmIxZVrIu 5 hours ago
- RT @makerfairehx: Annnd some more fantastic makers! See us @eurekamuseum this weekend. You KNOW it makes sense ;-) #makerfairehx http://t.c… 5 hours ago
- RT @AddSharks: We're ready for the @makerfairehx #makerfairehx crew checking out our stall http://t.co/b0QSaeoJUl 8 hours ago
Free Digital Copy!