We will shortly be announcing our ‘call for makers’ for the 2nd Derby Maker Faire, planned to coincide with Derbyshire Discovery Days on the 26 October 2013 – please put this date in your diaries! More information will be posted over the next 1-2 weeks, in the meantime you can remember all the great stuff that happened at the 2012 maker faire by watching Faruq Fayaz’s film here – or visit the Silk Mill Tumblr site here, where you can see pics and videos from visitors and collaborators by clicking Archive and viewing May and June 2012.
- Call for makers for this years @MakerFaireMCR is out! Save the date for this years event 26/27 July makerfairemanchester.com/mmf2014/ #MFMCR 1 week ago
- RT @sugru: How @makerfaires found a home in #UK. Feat @makerfaire_uk @MakerFaireBTN @MakerFaireDERBY bit.ly/1ioIA9F / http://t.co/h… 1 month ago
- RT @hannahfox: Great article on #makerfaires in Observer today @guardian - 1200 to our 2013 one and the 3rd @MakerFaireDERBY will b in Oct … 1 month ago
- RT @ChickenGrylls: I visited @LeicesterHack Leicester Hackspace and wrote a blog post about it dominicmorrow.org/2014/02/21/a-v… 2 months ago
- White House Maker Faire taking place in 2014 - Boing Boing boingboing.net/2014/02/03/whi… 2 months ago
Free Digital Copy!