We will shortly be announcing our ‘call for makers’ for the 2nd Derby Maker Faire, planned to coincide with Derbyshire Discovery Days on the 26 October 2013 – please put this date in your diaries! More information will be posted over the next 1-2 weeks, in the meantime you can remember all the great stuff that happened at the 2012 maker faire by watching Faruq Fayaz’s film here – or visit the Silk Mill Tumblr site here, where you can see pics and videos from visitors and collaborators by clicking Archive and viewing May and June 2012.
A HUGE thank to all of our 2014 sponsors
- RT @phenoptix: Join me at @MakerFaireDERBY to chat and build a #meArm. Just £30 for the chat and you get a free robot arm! http://t.co/oWR5… 6 hours ago
- Bookable workshops now confirmed for Sunday 26 October at Derby Mini Maker Faire w/ @Spiral_Arts and @phenoptix bit.ly/dmmftickets 7 hours ago
- Join @createitsam for a Crafternoon Tea, next Saturday at Pickford's House. £10pp Booking essential derbymuseums.org/events/crafter… 9 hours ago
- Call out for- Makers in Residence at @derbysilkmill. Deadline to apply 13 October bit.ly/silkmake #maker #EastMidlands #DerbyUK 10 hours ago
- NOW Tune into @BBCRadio4 to hear about the chemical process behind making the fuel to power the @BLOODHOUND_SSC bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04… 21 hours ago
Free Digital Copy!