We will shortly be announcing our ‘call for makers’ for the 2nd Derby Maker Faire, planned to coincide with Derbyshire Discovery Days on the 26 October 2013 – please put this date in your diaries! More information will be posted over the next 1-2 weeks, in the meantime you can remember all the great stuff that happened at the 2012 maker faire by watching Faruq Fayaz’s film here – or visit the Silk Mill Tumblr site here, where you can see pics and videos from visitors and collaborators by clicking Archive and viewing May and June 2012.
A HUGE thank to all of our 2015 sponsors
- RT @EdSciFest: Our programme will be available tomorrow! We can't wait to share it with you #EdSciFest https://t.co/4BtK0mtAsk 35 minutes ago
- Oo that's such a fun job 😊👍🏻 twitter.com/seanmelliott/s… 36 minutes ago
- RT @edmakerfaire: Applications to take part in our 2016 Mini Maker Faire close at 5pm today! Register your interest now: https://t.co/XegCc… 2 weeks ago
- RT @circuitbeard: Can anyone recommend any UK based pcb design/manufacture companies/contactors? #ukmfg #pcb #electronics 2 weeks ago
- RT @EdSciFest: Get in touch with @Science_Grrl today with your STEM stories around #womeninSTEM & #DiversityinSTEM twitter.com/Science_Grrl/s… 3 weeks ago
Free Digital Copy!