We will shortly be announcing our ‘call for makers’ for the 2nd Derby Maker Faire, planned to coincide with Derbyshire Discovery Days on the 26 October 2013 – please put this date in your diaries! More information will be posted over the next 1-2 weeks, in the meantime you can remember all the great stuff that happened at the 2012 maker faire by watching Faruq Fayaz’s film here – or visit the Silk Mill Tumblr site here, where you can see pics and videos from visitors and collaborators by clicking Archive and viewing May and June 2012.
Thanks to for their support for Derby Mini Maker Faire 2013:
- @HackHitchin have you guys applied yet? bit.ly/dmmf14 1 day ago
- Join us at this years #MakerFaire on 25/26 October @derbysilkmill. Maker? Come and take part bit.ly/dmmf14 #DMMF14 Pls RT 1 day ago
- Come and share your making project with us at the 3rd Derby Mini Maker Faire @derbysilkmill bit.ly/dmmf14 #DMMF14 2 days ago
- SAVE THE DATE 25/26 October Derby Mini Maker Faire 2014. Call for Makers is now out! bit.ly/dmmf14 #DMMF14 #make #maker #DerbyUK 1 week ago
- Are you working on a project at home? Why not share it at this year's #MakerFaire @derbysilkmill. Register here makerfairederby.com 1 week ago
Free Digital Copy!