We will shortly be announcing our ‘call for makers’ for the 2nd Derby Maker Faire, planned to coincide with Derbyshire Discovery Days on the 26 October 2013 – please put this date in your diaries! More information will be posted over the next 1-2 weeks, in the meantime you can remember all the great stuff that happened at the 2012 maker faire by watching Faruq Fayaz’s film here – or visit the Silk Mill Tumblr site here, where you can see pics and videos from visitors and collaborators by clicking Archive and viewing May and June 2012.
A HUGE thank to all of our 2014 sponsors
- RT @AmericaMakes: Increasing our number of metal prototypes at the Innovation Factory #3DPrinting #AmericaMakes #USmfg #Youngstown http://… 1 day ago
- RT @__syntax__: Very excited for The @gradengshow today @RoundhouseDerby ! Come and meet us and set the fastest time on our racing game! 1 day ago
- RT @MarketingDerby: @derbysilkmill Hexpod bringing a part of Derby's heritage to our stand @gradengshow ow.ly/i/7o02u 1 day ago
- RT @PlayfulLeeds: We're uploading some of our images to Pinterest uk.pinterest.com/culturevulture… #marchoftherobots #motr 1 day ago
- RT @BLOODHOUND_SSC: Why is #BLOODHOUND the shape it is? Chief Aerodynamicist Ron Ayers explains all: youtu.be/VTWXpfZauTo?li… 1 day ago
Free Digital Copy!