We will shortly be announcing our ‘call for makers’ for the 2nd Derby Maker Faire, planned to coincide with Derbyshire Discovery Days on the 26 October 2013 – please put this date in your diaries! More information will be posted over the next 1-2 weeks, in the meantime you can remember all the great stuff that happened at the 2012 maker faire by watching Faruq Fayaz’s film here – or visit the Silk Mill Tumblr site here, where you can see pics and videos from visitors and collaborators by clicking Archive and viewing May and June 2012.
A HUGE thank to all of our 2014 sponsors
- RT @derbymuseums: Plans today? Visit the Museum & Art Gallery to see The Curious Contraptions of #HeathRobinson derbymuseums.org/events/heath/ http… 1 month ago
- RT @derbysilkmill: Take a look at our events and activities programme as part of @rollsroyce Trent XWB exhibition bit.ly/RRTrentXWB #R… 1 month ago
- RT @derbysilkmill: #whatifmachine fun from the weekend! derbysilkmill.tumblr.com/post/111363498… http://t.co/bm2yThHMKf 1 month ago
- RT @derbysilkmill: Demo from @rollsroyce #STEM Ambassador @ggibson87 on how to make a Jet Engine #RRSTEM #3Dprinting vine.co/v/Oxg2FTmrmKV 1 month ago
- RT @derbymuseums: TODAY: We're excited to welcome Geoffrey Beare from the #HeathRobinson Trust for a special talk. Free, 2pm http://t.co/je… 1 month ago
Free Digital Copy!