We will shortly be announcing our ‘call for makers’ for the 2nd Derby Maker Faire, planned to coincide with Derbyshire Discovery Days on the 26 October 2013 – please put this date in your diaries! More information will be posted over the next 1-2 weeks, in the meantime you can remember all the great stuff that happened at the 2012 maker faire by watching Faruq Fayaz’s film here – or visit the Silk Mill Tumblr site here, where you can see pics and videos from visitors and collaborators by clicking Archive and viewing May and June 2012.
- RT @ChickenGrylls: I visited @LeicesterHack Leicester Hackspace and wrote a blog post about it dominicmorrow.org/2014/02/21/a-v… 2 weeks ago
- White House Maker Faire taking place in 2014 - Boing Boing boingboing.net/2014/02/03/whi… 1 month ago
- Great article and video by @gmjhowe @HSNOTTS to celebrate 30 years of the Mac via @Telegraph telegraph.co.uk/technology/app… 1 month ago
- RT @makerfaire_uk: 12 hours 'til the callout for Makers closes. Get submitting! surveymonkey.com/s/SubmitYourPr… 1 month ago
- RT @derbysilkmill: #DMMF13 was a huge success! We're really looking forward to this years event. Follow @MakerFaireDERBY for updates http:/… 1 month ago
Free Digital Copy!