A huge thank you to everyone who has applied to take part in the third Derby Mini Maker Faire. It’s not too late to apply to take part this year and join the jewellers, hackers, crafters, mini makers, robots and scientists! Just fill out our super simple registration form. DEADLINE: Monday 1 September.
A HUGE thank to all of our 2014 sponsors
- Derby #MakerFaire 2014 will be 2 days of making! 25 Oct 10-4pm: THE MAIN EVENT 26 Oct 11-3pm: Workhops 5-7pm: Talks bit.ly/dmmftickets 2 hours ago
- RT @BLOODHOUND_SSC: Chris on the BLOODHOUND Build Team turning metal to make an HTP (rocket oxidiser) tank sensor boss. #HandCrafted http:/… 3 hours ago
- We'd love to see a sneak peek photo of the open source #smartwatch @LemzoElectronic before #MakerFaire at the weekend :) #DMMF14 5 hours ago
- RT @BLOODHOUND_SSC: The design evolution of a 1,000mph (1,609kmh) racing car. Over 30 man years were invested to find the optimum shape! ht… 5 hours ago
- RT @DOCP_UK: Tin can heat exchanger needs some work... @MakerFaireDERBY #DMMF14 http://t.co/vDUiIzOskJ 5 hours ago
Free Digital Copy!